Forever Broken. /
0 comments (+)
There are times I really want to seek help. Help from others to take away the pain from me. But then I changed my mind. People don't actually care and they are just waiting to see me to break. They say they care when they don't even want to understand the reason I self destruct. Who bothers to care about me? The ugly girl that is always sad. I bet no one even noticed if I disappear so please just let me destroy my myself. I can't afford to fake a smile. I'm tired of everything. Please let me slit my wrist. Please let me drink the alcohol til my liver won't function anymore. Let me destroy myself in my own way. Stop telling me how to live my life when yours are just about the same as me. Stop acting as if you care when you clearly don't because if you do, you won't give up on me. Cut the crap and get down to reality. Excuse me while I go and slit my wrist because I'm feeling so broken and I don't know how to feel okay. You must be thinking that I'm seeking your attention right? You are so wrong. I'm typing this post out because I just have to let my stupid feelings out. This is my blog so your stupid harsh opinion is not needed. Thank you.