Manny Pacquiao is still the world’s best boxer. / 0 comments (+)
Bradley won and Pacquiao lost? Seriously bro? What the hell is going on? I'm already upset about EURO because of last night's match where Portugal lost to Germany then now this? Rest in peace boxing. So I'm pretty mad that Pacquiao lost only because I feel the whole thing was rigged. Pacquiao had more punches, landed more punches and also had 10's every round except for one while Bradley had 9's for 11 out of the 12 rounds. It was clear who won. Pacquiao landed double punches but Bradley did land double the hugs. I think someone paid the judges off. There are a lot of pissed off Filipinos in the world right now and I am definitely one of them.




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard