You don't know me anymore. / 0 comments (+)
I've changed. I'm not the same girl many people once knew me to be. I've been hell and back so many times and I don't mind going back again. I don't smile anymore like I used to. I don't talk so much anymore. I don't care about anything anymore. I've stopped caring about people and stuff. I don't love myself anymore. I stopped crying and I started cutting. I'm become so fragile and suicidal. There are days I want to be okay and there are days I just don't care. Ever wonder why I'm like this? It is mainly because of 'people'. People suffocates me. They judge like they know my pain. They talk as if they know me. I mean I don't even need their love. I'm so tired of pretending. Pretending that I'm happy where else I'm broken. Pretending that I'm okay where else I'm tired. I'm tired of everyone. I'm going to destroy myself because I'm addicted to a certain kinda sadness.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard