Breathing feels like too much effort for me. / 0 comments (+)
It's between morgue or hospital now. Reaching for the razor blade. There horrid scars are soon to fade. Or so I thought. But this I brought. Completely on myself. I disappointed everyone. For a bad habit?, maybe a trend? Or perhaps an addiction? Certainly, this is not a fiction. My arms are burning. My stomach is churning. I make myself sick. What I would do to hear that "click"? Would it be fun? To pull a trigger of a gun? Perhaps it would be most definitely to me. I deserve death.


Look at my wrist and tell me I'm happy. Look at me through my point of view and tell me I'm confident. You don't know half of it. If you expect me to get better in few days, you're going to be disappointed. I have this terrible fear of mirrors. To you, it may sound like an idiotic fear, but I have reasons behind it. Every time you walk by a mirror, you end up looking at yourself out of habit, right? Well, I do the same. But, when I do it, I look deeper. I start to decipher every part of myself that I hate. I look into that mirror and it kills me. The longer I look, the more I find wrong with me. The little things get to me. I hate walking by mirrors because I know after all of that, I’ll end up hating myself even more. I’ll end up doing something that I know I’ll regret later on. I’ll look into that mirror and see my scars. I hate it. I fucking hate it. It scares me to think I’ll end up in the hospital again with all of those people starring at me. But, at least know you know why I am scared of them. I think I should start writing my suicide letters because who knows I might end up my own life.



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard