Please just die! /
0 comments (+)
You are such a failure! You are the worst person I've ever know. Why? Because you just don't how to value people. I don't understand how she could love you. You say bad things about her and for God sake she is your girlfriend you dumb! FUCK YOU! FUCK BOYS MAN! Thank God I stick to my rules or else I would be so vulnerable again. Yes I'm a boys hater. Why? Because they are so mean and wants the best when they aren't even the best! They want pretty girls, intelligent girls, sexy girls and blah blah blah when they are just plain pale, stupid and not even close to handsome! Ouch! Did my statement hurt your feelings? I hope so! You ungrateful brat! She gave you her love, bought you things and even gave you money? This is how you repay her? You even slapped her just because she gain a few kilos? You fuckery fuck! She used to be skinny yet thanks to you for giving her so much stress, food became her best friend. Food makes her happy so she ate. Why don't you just leave her instead of torturing her by saying bad things. Being skinny is so very important huh! So go on and tell me why your mom isn't skinny. God damn it! Go on and fuck all the skinny girls you beast. Please just die you stupid ungrateful annoying brat!