Could he be the one? Only time can tell. / 0 comments (+)
'Mojo jojo! I can feel that my future boyfriend is coming. Mahu datang sudah dia. Weeee.' That's what I said to my sister earlier in the morning and she said 'Angan-angan mu lah. Hahaha.' So mean right? Lets skip about this first. We slept at granny's house yesterday. I seriously hate waking up so damn early in the morning. Had chicken curry, potato salad, mixed veggie and coconut sambal. Yummy right? But I only enjoyed the coconut sambal. I'm addicted to lime juice without sugar and masala tea without sugar. btw, I'm tired of indian food. I've been eating indian food for 1 week. I need some western food. My lolo (grandpa) is getting weaker and it breaks my heart watching him that way. I'm so not ready to let him go. I don't think I can afford another heartbreaking moment in my life right now. Funny how the ones that said "don't leave me" to me are the ones that end up leaving me with tears. I believe in karma so the next time someone left you guys, remember me okay. You guys did that to me so its fair when someone do that to you guys. Plus I can name every each one of you guys that said that to me. Anyway thanks to you guys, I'm so much wiser now. What goes around, comes around. Carly, me, Gillian and Shane went for a walk at the park. I was sitting when I noticed a cute guy. I looked at him and turned my head. I was sitting on a bench not far away from him. He was at the basketball court standing still. I don't know what made me look at him again so I did look at him again. This time he was already looking at me and he was smiling at me. Can you believe that? No right. Why would a cute guy smile at me. I'm not pretty. I even turned left and right just to make sure that its me that he was smiling at. Stupid me. Then he waved and winked. Ohhhmmmmyyyy! Only God knows how I felt at that moment. I smiled back at him and I can feel that my heart was beating so fast. That guy made my day. I can't stop smiling whenever I remember him. Could it be him that I was talking about earlier in the morning? Haha. Lets just wait and see. Who knows that I'm lucky this time. Miahaha. That's all for today. Have a blessed Sunday kay everyone.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard