A few cuts a day, takes the pain away. / 0 comments (+)
Sadness? Sadness is an emotion that can be described as a pain felt in the heart, or like you are going to implode. It can come with reaction of tears. You feel alone and fighting it with yourself. You either get cheered up by food or the ones you love. Cutting. I need to cut just to feel okay. Pathetic right? Well, I'm just dealing with my pain and thoughts. I have scars on my left arm. I stopped but then I chose to pick up the razor last November. I was broken so I decided to cut again just to stop the pain that was slowly destroying me. Since that I can't stop cutting whenever the pain decides to visit me. Maybe someday I'll be cut free but not now. I'm dealing with so much pain right now and I need that razor. Some people need to stop judging me and just leave me alone. I don't need anything. I'll deal my own pain using my way. I may look stupid in your eyes but trust me, I'm not. I drown my pain with pain. Plus I just want to cut myself and get drunk on my birthday because no one loves a girl who is sad all the time. Look at the tears in my eyes. Look at my bruised and sliced up arm and tell me again that words can't hurt me.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard