Now You're Just Somebody That I Used To Know. /
0 comments (+)
Thank you Pipie for being there for me. Thank you for listening to me. I guess I poured my heart out to her last night. I told her how stupid I am for still loving him after all the bullshit that I went through. How I still remember every little detail about him. Few months had passed yet I still cry myself to sleep just because the thoughts of him makes me sad. Dear You, I act like I don't care but deep down in my heart I do care about you. I don't text or call you but there are times that I want to but I chose not to and I still keep your number. We don't talk anymore but I still think of you and the worst part is I still love you. I'm so stupid right for still loving you after months and months. Anyway, your happiness is also my happiness and sadness. Dear You, the song Somebody That I Used To Know and Don't Forget is for you. :)