Drink till you collapse when you still have the chance. /
0 comments (+)
I had fun today with Alex Lee,Jacqueline Yap and her sister Stephanie Yap. They waited for me at Sky restaurant then we had a conversation about our lives. Too bad Pipie was not with us. After that, Alex had to leave to meet his friend so the rest of us went to Prima Square to grab something to eat. We went to this one chinese restaurant and ate something nice. I forgot the name of the restaurant. After eating, we head back to Mile 4 again. This time we went to the park and waited for Alex to come to join us because we wanted to play basketball for a while. Then my sister Carly came to join us. After the park, we straight went to the night market because Alex was super hungry. Then when I'm about to go they told me that I should celebrate my 18th birthday at a club. My birthday is on a Friday so they want to celebrate on the next day which is a Saturday and I'm okay with it. Since Pipie will not be here for my birthday, I guess I'm going to celebrate my birthday with Ain. So I told mommy that I'm going to a club to celebrate my 18th birthday and she's okay with it. Oh wow. Great! I guess she trust me enough now. Guess what? I'm going to drink till I collapse. \m/