Behind every bitch is an asshole who made her that way. / 0 comments (+)
I don't care what it takes to bring you down. I will bring you down because I want you to suffer like I did. You think just because I forgive you, I'm going to forget all about it? The pain and the tears? You are wrong. The scars are there to remind me how you've killed whats good left inside me. I was already wounded yet you decided to add salt on it. I'm going to make sure you lick your own vomit back. Remember those words you threw at me back then? Those hurtful words? Those are coming back back to you. You just wait and see how I'm going to destroy you. :) My heart is cold as fuck therefore I'm heartless I guess. Don't try to teach me about love because I've already given up about that shit.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard