TGIF. :) /
0 comments (+)
There should have been a time when I could have told you, directly, that
I missed you. But, like a fool, I believed that there might have been
another chance to meet you. You took that chance away from me and, now
that you’re back, it doesn’t exist anymore. It shouldn’t matter anymore.
Why are you doing this to me? I’ve spent almost four years living out
the belief that I was in the wrong. Should I go up to you and apologize
again? “I’m sorry for hurting you because of this wretched pride of
mine. I’m sorry for making you lonely.” But I don’t feel like saying
that. Why should I become wrecked over an inconvenience like you, just
because you want me to? The last time is called a last time for a
reason. Please don’t come back again. I don’t want to talk. It’s not like anyone will read this or anything but, I dislike it. I
dislike how a lot of things work. They tell you “not to judge a book by
it’s cover” and they end up judging you on how you look, how you dress
,etc. Please don’t tell me books and people are different because
everyone has their own stories. I hate how people will label you just
from what they see on the outside and if you’re not “appealing” on the
outside they won’t even give it a chance.