Where are you? I’m waiting for the day that you will come into my life and make me feel special. Not the most special in your life, of course, but one of the most important people. I think I would be afraid if you were to say I’m your number one priority, and I’d try to distance myself from you; I’d want you to put your family and goals before me because I’d want to do the same. Sometimes I doubt if you’re ever going to come. At the moment, I don’t want to be attached to anyone.. but at the same time I want someone to be there to talk to at night when I’m tired of living. Whoever you are, I think you’d be able to make me happy as long as you’re dependable. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe. Come find me, love. Make me love life again.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard