Team Edward. Oh Wait! Team Jacob too. haha. ;) / 0 comments (+)
So, what's up readers? Erm, went to Megamall and watched breaking dawn. :) p/s I'm broke now. rm50 gone. Haha. Anyway, I'm stunned, impressed and happy therefore I regret nothing. Edward Cullen is just so damn sexy. Haha. and the same goes with Jacob Black. Yeay. Can't get my eyes over them. I wish I have a friend like Jacob and a boyfriend like Edward. I'm not saying that I want a handsome guy friend and boyfriend. Absolutely NO! I'm talking about their attitude. They are just so sweet and protective. :) That is just so adorable to me. Both of them are caring and strong. In my dreams to have someone like that. haha. xD I don't need someone that is perfect. I just need someone that love me for me. Anyway, in my dreams right? Keep dreaming Janey girl. Haha. Reality sucks. Bleeeh! Shane gave me that name (Janey Girl) since I always call him (Shaney Bee). xP

image
Aww. Stop smiling Jacob. ;)

Aww. Edward, the loving husband and daddy. :)

Oh my., I honestly can say that I loved it. It's worth watching and I don't mind watching it again.

<3


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard