Yes! /
0 comments (+)
I need to start appreciating myself a lot more than I do.I need to stop undermining my potential.
I need to stop dreaming about what could be, and start making it a reality.
I need to stop comparing myself to others, I am perfect the way I am. I am a beautiful healthy human being. The world needs someone like me, not me trying to be someone else.
I need to start recognizing my achievements so far in life.
I need to stop taking my life, family & belongings for granted. There are people in this world who unfortunate to have none of these beautiful things.
I need to stop being lazy, I have plenty of time for that when I’m old.
I need to start living and understanding that life isn’t easy, people will change and so will your surroundings.
I need to start loving life again.