Care too little, you'll lose them. Care too much, you'll get hurt. /
0 comments (+)
I seriously don't understand why on earth did I do that. I regret so much for pushing you away. Is that what you want me to say? If so, I REGRET FOR LETTING YOU GO! There you go but guess what? Because of my ego, you won't hear those words come out of my mouth. My ego just won't let me tell you how much I regret for not accepting your apologize that night. I wasted so many chance to fix things right between us. And now all I need is a one more fucking chance. JUST ONE! I saw you yesterday at HM and I walked away because I was afraid that tears might roll down my cheeks. And as soon I reached home, I cried my heart out. I can't believe that I already love you without knowing it. I guess I'll stop wishing and hoping because you now have someone that you like. FML!
Haha. No way Mr.A will be Rahul and I'll be Kajol.
At least this message from my crush manage to make me smile last night. So he did saw me at the installation night at Sandakan Hotel. I saw him too but I pretend that I don't because I'm afraid that him might notice that I like him. Carly told me that he already saw me and smiling to himself. :)

