Karma's a motherfucker. /
0 comments (+)
Hello there. :) I guess you people saw my previous posts about asking someone to come back to me and I bet you guys don't even know who am I talking about. So I'm going to reveal the first letter of his first name. Lets see if you guys guessed the right person.Dear M,
I would like to apologize to you for making you sad. I know I did awful stuff to you like breaking you heart. I admit that I was so stupid for ignoring you and chasing after that bastard who left me. You were right back then when you said that I was in love with someone else. I was so in love over someone who left me. I miss you. I miss having you by my side. I miss your smile when you smile at me. I miss the way you look at me. I wish I could just turn back time and change everything. Remember the day where you carried my bag? The day you gave me your handkerchief? The day you give a flower? The day you sat beside me on the bus? The day you were drunk and screaming my name? The day you wrote my name on you arm? The day you kissed my hand? The day you walked with me around town? I miss everything. I know you won't be reading this and my pride won't let me tell you so I guess this is the end. I just want you to know that I regret for letting you go. I can't believe I really did let you go over someone who doesn't even value me as much as you did. I'm so sorry for pushing you away. SORRY. Let's just pray that somehow you will see this post someday and it's not late to fix things between us.