You will always be our hero Dato' Lee Chong Wei. /
0 comments (+)
As
a Malaysian, I am so immensely proud of Dato’ Lee Chong Wei. Words
honestly cannot express my emotions right now. YOU ARE A CHAMPION IN
MALAYSIA’S EYES, DATO. I’m not saying that silver is better than gold,
but what you have achieved in this Olympics is amazing. You brought a
whole nation together; and that, is worth more than gold. We were all
rooting for you. You tried your absolute best, and you don’t have to
apologize for that. You are a true Malaysian hero, and I will definitely
never forget what you did today. Lee Chong Wei, don’t you dare fucking apologize okay,the entire nation is
very VERY proud of you. Malaysia loves you. Oh god stop crying
please.MALAYSIA IS SO PROUD OF YOU, DATO’ LEE CHONG WEI.
Also, people who are moaning about not getting free Baskin Robbins and/or a holiday, shut the fuck up and get away from me.
I'm crying because Lee Chong Wei and I'm proud of it. Chong Wei, you are my hero, still.



