Ya know what? / 0 comments (+)
The more I consider all my old relationships.  And all the mistakes I made. And how much I never ever want to make those mistakes again.  But also how much I wish I had the opportunity to make those mistakes because I so greatly want to feel the way I did before. But then I realize how much I love myself now and it is just like fuck you I’m awesome. As of this moment, right now, I’m completely okay with being single. In fact, I want to be  single. Why on earth should I believe that in order to be happy, I have to be paired up with someone? I’m going to determine my own mood, my own schedule, and my own life whether I have a dude standing next to me or not. If I’m supposed to die alone, so be it. I’m going to live a happy, fulfilling life by myself, with no one to ask permission from or check in to when I want to go somewhere. I’m going to get old and have long, thick, grey hair and have a few dogs and take care of my body and adopt a few kids with stories, and when they grow up I’m going to garden naked in the backyard because I’ll live in the country where nobody will care. I’m going to love who I am and work to make myself better all the time and have crushes on celebrities and travel and have no money because I’m using it to make other people’s lives wonderful, too.




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard