More Effort Please! / 0 comments (+)
I swear I'll treat him right if he is mine again. Hihi. What the hell I'm talking about? As if I need a boy to make me happy but I'll admit that I do miss him okay. Why was I that stupid and blind before? Come back to me please? Baby please! Haha. Oh and I got 91% for my English and my other subjects are improving. Yeay Jane! I seriously need to put more effort into my studies.
Oh and  dear you, I don't give a flying fuck whether your my ex's friend and that you know me makes you feel free to talk bad about me and stare at me. Trust me that I will confront you if you go over the limits. Even my ex doesn't say anything so why should you poke your nose in my business? You're dude yet you bitch out like a dudette. Just kindly fuck off okay. ;)




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard