I am a trainwreck. / 0 comments (+)
I wake up as tired as I fell asleep. I don’t want to talk to anyone or do anything, just stay in my room and doze. I don’t care about anything. I am always cold and tired and numb. And I am so scared. I don’t want this to be happening again. My optimism is running short. Somedays I just don’t want to move from my bed. I feel terrified. I feel without purpose. Somedays I can’t even feel. I wish all days were like that. Reality is a cruel reminder that I’m constantly searching for something that I feel everyone else is on track to finding. Even though I’m over you, I’ll always continue to feel something special whenever I see your face or hear your name. It’s not out of bitterness or love, but at the fact that you’ll forever mean something significant to me. No amount of time can or will ever change that.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard