True Story Bro. /
1 comments (+)
When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with
their entire life. Everything… affects everything. I guess that’s the
point of it all. No one know for certain how much impact they have on
the lives of people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just
the same.I hate seeing people looking through trash cans or people that are starving. I throw away food everyday and there are people out there that ain’t got shit. Rich people that have never worked a day in their life and poor people that word their ass off everyday and barely have enough to survive. Cruel world we live in. I am sad about a lot of things lately but mostly I am disappointed in how I treat people when I am jealous, sad, angry or just having an off day. I really hope I find someone who helps me grow as a person. But for now all I have is myself. I’m losing trust in everyone that I think twice about investing in them. I’d rather stay home than chill because almost everyone around me is ignorant as shit and if all you talk about is pursuing material things that lose value in time then don’t compare what you have to what I have to offer. Look down on me and I’ll send you to a place where you can’t even look my direction.
You meet someone. They seem normal at first. You talk to them regularly. It isn’t anything serious. Then you start to talk to them more. They start to make you laugh, make you smile, make you feel warm inside. They turned out to be someone amazing. You unexpectedly gained feelings. Now, it’s something beautiful. Eventually, they became yours. Eventually, they became careless. Eventually, the cute text messages & surprise phone calls came less & less. Eventually, they make you stressed, they make you cry, they make you wonder. Now you’re wondering ‘Was giving them a chance worth it?’. You’re stuck between holding on or letting go. Now, it’s something regretful. Story of our lives.
I’m afraid to tell people how I feel. I don’t know how they would take it, and I wouldn’t want any sort of drama to start, on top of what would be already going on. I guess I’m afraid of what people would think, and to be honest, holding it in seems better than telling the truth sometimes. But in reality, it isn’t, because it’s just as hard and hurtful. I want to tell people what’s going through my mind, but it’s so hard to say the first word without my throat shutting off on me.