Favourite Quotes Part 1 /
0 comments (+)
"I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I
think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all
proceeds into deepest darkness." - Franz Kafka"Usually we walk around constantly believing ourselves. “I’m okay” we say. “I’m alright”. But sometimes the truth arrives on you and you can’t get it off. That’s when you realize that sometimes it isn’t even an answer—it’s a question. Even now, I wonder how much of my life is convinced." - Markus Zusak
"Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it." - Osho
"One of the most wonderful gifts we can give others is stability. It’s a sign of choosing to trust God." - Joyce Meyer
"If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go." - Steve Marboli
"I cried, for happiness, for sadness, but most of all, for emptiness." - Daul Kim