Less than lovers and more than friends. / 0 comments (+)
How I wish that the distance between us is just like two blocks away. Why do you have to be so far away from me? You are thousand miles away. I long to see your smile, hear your voice and stare at your eyes. I would kill to have you near me. I guess the only person that can make me smile right now is you. I miss the days where we would hang out together at the beach , the moment where you would show up at my doorstop and the days I would watch you playing basketball. I'm miss everything about us doing things together.
His name is Rey. I used to have a crush on him. Why? Simply because he's the silent type, mysterious in a good way that makes you want to know more about him, plays basketball and handsome. :) I was a freshman and he was a senior in a private catholic school. His classroom is just the opposite of mine. My cousin Joseph was his classmate. One night, while everyone was sleeping safe and sound, I heard noises from the outside of our house so I went out to check on it. I recognized the man that came out of the car. He was my mom's friend so I opened the gate, welcomed him in and ran back inside to wake my mom up. Then when I was about to close the gate, two boys came out of the car and my could feel my heart was about to explode because one of them was my crush. Both of them smiled at me. I was like " The fuck? This can't be true. I must be dreaming. My crush can't be showing up at my house." Haha. I welcomed them in and even offered them drinks. "I've seen you somewhere. Are you studying in NDI? <-- His first question to me. I said yes and told him which section I was. We became good friends and I even became friends with his best friends. They later always come to my house and my mom even likes him. Everyone was hoping that the both of us would be together but I can't go telling him that I love him because I might ruin our friendship. So I decided to just be his good friend. Why go telling someone that you love them when you might lose what you have. So last night. he send me a message on facebook telling me that he misses me and so on. Can I just turn back time and go back there? Please mom?


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard