Never try to kill someone's hopes. Sometimes, it’s all that they’ve got. / 0 comments (+)
When people make fun of me or insult me, I take it to the heart. It really hurts to hear negative things people think about me like if they call me ugly, or fat or something. It’s just I’ve heard that so many times that now, If I hear it just once. I break down. I just crumble. It hurts soooo much just to hear that. That’s why when people say I’m pretty or attractive, it means a lot to me. And when they tell me this I usually deny it or look away. It’s hard to believe something like that when all my life I’ve been hearing negative things about myself. And if people tell me I’m pretty and they don’t actually mean it. That hurts too. It’s not like I’m begging for compliments or anything it’s just that I wish people actually did think I was pretty. That would be nice for a change. And it was in that moment where it all changed. Where for you the world was not only turned upside down, but shaken until that very foundation you so firmly stood upon with all your ignorance and sin, which you perceived as so indestructible and mighty had shattered and crumbled so easily in one fell swoop. Your legs too weak to support you and this undeniable truth, so you fell to your knees. Pain and agony filled your heart as the numbness from your past wore off. So many thoughts racing through your convoluted head, too quickly to be comprehended. Reality as you knew it was gone, your eyes had finally opened to the truth as the veil of ignorance was ripped off your face. There it was staring you straight in the face with a glare so powerful that it was burning a hole straight through your soul. You stare at your hands as if unable to recognize them as you ask yourself, “Who am I? What am I?” Finally, you acknowledge the beast that you have become, the tyrannical monster that has taken over you. At last you realize that you’ve gone too far. It was in that moment that you had finally awoken.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard