Tell me that the world is beautiful, and that I will be stronger. /
0 comments (+)
Dear July,I cried too much. I felt hopeless for too many times. I could say there were too many problems stopping me from going on. Time by time, all I could think of is giving up. Sounds emotional, but it is true if you will feel the same with the way I feel. Thank you even though it was a disastrous month. Despite the fact that it was such a month filled with a big mess, I never thought that there would be days of happiness that I couldn’t even forget. Bye July
Dear August,
Too bad that it’s going to be August but then I’d still feel bad. Did you ever had the feeling when you felt very lonely without you knowing the real reason why that’s how you feel? I don’t know why I feel this way. Just please, let me feel happy for tomorrow. You know, it’s pretty hard just to force yourself to laugh. I mean, just please be good to me. 97 more days till SPM is here. The only thing I'm looking forward to is graduating high school. I just want to move away from here. I'm such a softy honestly. I cry so easily when seeing things I don't like, disadvantages of having a heart, is having watery red eyes and a horrible temper. Hello August.