If only. /
0 comments (+)
My family is just so broken and I don't know how to fix it. They are fighting over wealth and I'm fighting for a peace of mind. I don't want the family wealth. I just want you people to give me some peace of mind to make my own decisions. I hate you daddy. I hate you so much that I will never forgive you. If only you fought then we won't end up this way. Now I have to pay for the price of your mistakes. I can't make my own decisions because of them. Do you know what it feels like to be me now? You weren't there when I needed you the most. You left me. The worst part is you fucking gave up on me. Why her daddy? Why not us? I used to be your baby girl right? What happen? I saw our pictures together where you were smiling while carrying me. Why did you have to go? They won't even allow me to live in peace daddy. They mentally torture me where they expect me to excel in everything which is why I'm always depressed. I'm so afraid to disappoint them in every possible way. It's getting harder everyday and thank God I still have mummy by my side to keep me going. God, mummy and sisters are the reason why I'm still holding on because I know it's a sin to take my own life away and I can't possibly break my mummy's heart. The only woman that gets sad and worry whenever she sees me crying and in pain. She's the only one that sees right through me. I pray that may God give me the strength to go through all the obstacles in my life.