Problems all along the way. / 0 comments (+)
That awkward moment when your ex smile and talk to you in front of his friends. I know what you are trying to do so please just stop or else I might like you back. Haha. The eff is wrong with me? I'm so lazy to even communicate with my bf. Well, it's his damn fault by the way. It's just that I'm tired going through the same shit. I mean I'm already stressed out with my own problems so why add some more? I have family problems that I just can't even handle and the SPM thingy is just around the corner. Not to mention the SPM trial on 24Sep-5Oct. I'm too tired to care about some pointless drama that won't bring any benefits in my life. So please don't be mad if I want to break this relationship up. I can't keep putting up with your childish attitude. I can't be stress over some stupid thing. I'm only 18 and I'm depressed. Call me mean or heartless but get to know me first. They said that I changed. I'm not the same girl that they know last year. If you go through hell like I did last year, you would understand why I'm like this now.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard