Happy Birthday To The Both Of You. /
0 comments (+)
Had a week full of love and fun. First of all, happy birthday beloved grandma and also to my syg. Dearest grandma, thank you so much for the wisdom and love. I'm so lucky to have you as my grandmother although there are times that I failed to understand your words and I get frustrated when you say something but that will never stop me from loving you. :) Dearest syg, happy happy birthday. Wishing you all the best and I hope our love will grow stronger. I know that I'm so mean for asking you to stop smoking but I believe that if you love me, you would stop and I do know that it takes time so lets work this out together. I just want you to know that I'm so happy to have you back. There are times that I get mad at you because you just won't listen to me and instead of me getting mad, you will be the one getting mad at me. How ironic is that. Anyway, I love the way we fight and make up because we don't get mad at each other for a long time. Iloveyou syg.Before its too late, I'm wishing all the muslims 'Selamat Hari Raya'. Hope you guys had fun during raya. So I was so damn sick for the the past few days and I hate it when mommy go panic because of me. Tears just can't stop falling from my eyes whenever she go panic. I know I'm going to miss all the attention someday. The pain in my stomach just won't leave me alone. The pain is just to much to bear and every time it strikes me, I would just wish that God could take my life. I would like to thank Pipie, Carly and Melissa for being there for me. Thank you so much guys for being there for me whenever I need you guys. It means the world to me. I saw my ex's ex today. Haha. Now I know why he was so in love with her. Oh and this time I'm so much wiser when it comes to love. I will not make the same mistake in loving someone so much and make myself a fool out of it. Mark my word! I really enjoy spending time with my syg, Pipie, Max and Carly. They are just awesome. I guess that's all for today because I need to do my maths right now. :) Take care people. P/S my cough and flu is slowly getting better.