They rock like nobody. /
0 comments (+)
Pipie, you are one of my best friends. I love you through thick and
thin. Being with you is so easy and fun,
thinking about our friendship sometimes makes my heart hurt cause I have
so much love for you. I don’t know what I’d do without you. You make me
laugh, smile, and I just love being up in your general grill. You are
gorgeous and perfect in every way (I don’t care what you say. You’re
perfect to me) and I couldn’t imagine a world without you. You are my best friend, my twin, and you are incredible. I
love you and I’m so thrilled to see you happy. Never
stop smiling because your smile brightens the room. Always keep your
head high because you are fantastic. So this ones for you best friend.
This one is for the lovely Pipie Panini. Thank you so much everything best friend.I really enjoyed hanging out with Pipie, Carly, Max, Farouk and the rest. You guys simply rock. I wish we could stay that late again. I wish that we all could always laugh together and just have a good time together. I love the fact that all of us can get along together. Oh my, tears are falling from my tears while I'm typing this post. I'm so gonna miss you guys once I'm gone. Please don't change guys. Pipie and Max seriously look good together and seeing them together makes me happy. So yesterday we went to Mcd and Pipie bought Oreo McFlurry and all I can think about is my ex. I seriously miss him. I know Pipie and Carly knows that I miss him so much. I know Pipie is upset with me because I broke my promise to her. I relapsed and sliced my wrist but I know deep down she understands me and will forgive me. Oh and they are so precious to me.


