We are never ever getting back together. / 0 comments (+)
Don't give me that bullshit where you love me so much after hurting me. That is just so stupid. Get a grip of yourself please. I've been through a lot and I know we hurt people simply because we just fucking don't love them because I don't think I can hurt the boy that I love by screwing him over. I hate the fact that I care so much for those who just don't know how to appreciate my effort. You're blaming me as if it's all my fault. Why can't you just understand. My mistake for thinking that it would not be the same like last time. I mean going back to an ex is just like watching a same movie over and over where you already know the ending yet you still choose to watch it. I wish I could just turn back time. I'm so tired. My advise is never ever go back to an ex. :)
Why do I try ? lol. I always see girls at school they are so pretty, perfect and happy. I’m over here looking like shit with my depressing life. I always see people and think they’re so happy and  they probably look at me like “what a depressing piece of fuck.” Lol yes. I really miss having that one person to talk to constantly. That one person who you couldn’t wait to get a message or a text from. You’d wait all day just for that conversation, and you wouldn’t even care if it was only for five minutes, though longer was preferred, just as long as you were talking to them. Those conversations you’d gladly loose sleep for. Where you’d stay up till 4 in the morning, just talking about life, the future, everything. The conversation just flowed naturally, you didn’t have to try. Everything was easy with that person, and they were all you thought about. the entire time you talked to them, you couldn’t help but have the biggest smile on your face. and behind every word, you’d hope there was a hidden message, that might mean they wanted to be more than friends. but neither of you would bring it up, because neither of you wanted to ruin the conversations you both so desired. Those were the good conversations. I miss those. I miss having that one person. I miss it a lot.




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard