29/03/2013 /
0 comments (+)
I'm so stress about my work. Like everyone is depending on me just because they know that I'll finish their work. It's like they can't function without me. I'm tired okay. I need a break too. Just because I'm new, it doesn't mean that you can boss me around. I've been working 6 days of out 7 days and I work from 3-11. Yeah I know its just 8 hours yet I have to come early because the boat leaves at 2 and I have to leave the house by 12. Oh and want to know the worst part is? It is when people don't know how to appreciate every single thing that you have done for them. I freaking hate those kind of people. I can't even remember that today is Good Friday if my mom didn't call me earlier this morning. I can feel that I'm slowly drifting away from God and that really makes me scared. I just pray and hope that God will forgive my mistakes.
I just love how I can mix around with those guys at the resort. They are super friendly and kind. I'm so close to everyone that I don't need to worry about anything. They are like brothers to me and they always care for me so it kinda makes me happy to know that they are there for me. I know I'll be sad once I leave my job for my future studies.









