You guys just need to step up your game. / 0 comments (+)
That awkward moment when your ex wink and give you that sexy look. Haha. Eff you! What are you trying to do? Making me fall for you again? You seriously need to stop acting that way. Just stop because I might fall for the second time. Haha. Joke. I won't fall for some stupid douches again. :) So it happen when I went to the school office just now to see my IT teacher. So while I was busy talking to my teacher, this ex of mine came and start giving me that sexy look. Hey dude, my friend saw that okay. Oh and I can't help but to smile after I walked out of the office. He just have that mojo to make people fall for him. Dear Mr someone I used to love, I hate the way you look at me and all the memories came flashing back. I remember how I used to like you so much and I still remember when you would change place with your friend just to sit at the back to make sure we have that eye contact. Oh and yes I am reminiscing form 3 moments. Haha.What happened dude? We never talk anymore and all of a sudden you gave me that sexy look.
Oh and dear you, it wasn't my intention to not answer your call. Your timing is just so bad. And you mr. M, stop saying you miss me if you won't even show me. I don't need words. I need actions. Show me if you really mean it.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard