26.7.2012 /
0 comments (+)
This daughter of yours will prove to you that I can make my dreams come true without having you supporting me by my side. You are only my dad on my birth certificate and not more than that. You don't even bother about us so why should I be sad about you? You chose that woman instead of your wife and daughters so please don't expect us to care about you. I'll prove to people that I too can make my mommy proud without having a father. I don't need you dad so save your breath telling people how much you miss us.Dear granny, please just yes. I already plan my future so I hope you will just support me and let me live my life. I don't want to wake up someday and regret the things that I didn't do just because I want to make you happy. Oh God, I hope there is no obstacles. I know you'll be mad at me after hearing what I want to say this Saturday but I am still going to tell you because you are my granny and I respect you. I am so thankful because mommy said yes to my decisions.
Oh my Lord.I am reaaaaally starting to like this guy all over again. I just can’t help it anymore his such a sweetheart. Its not like everyday you come across a guy like him. So I'm falling again? You must be one of a kind because I'm feeling this way for you. Lol.