Wake up everyday, stronger than yesterday. Face your fears, wipe your tears. / 0 comments (+)
No matter how good it gets, there's always a part of me telling me to give up, trying to drag me back down, telling me I'm not good enough. And secretly, I know they're right. My life is a series of wars going on in my head that means making decisions are rather difficult. The latest of which: trying to be nice to myself vs pushing myself for what i want, even if for whatever reason its not easy. Its a scale and the extremes cant exist together. But knowing where I should be in the middle and staying their is freaking hard man. I'm thinking yes go for a run, no don’t think you have to keep going for an hour for it to be a success. Sounds simple. Tell that to my brain.
If you ask yourself, the question “Do my ex still love me?”
Well, you and I do not know the answer, right? But come to think of it, everyone goes in the maturity stage. Think and then ask again, If he/she loves you enough. Where’s that person? Cause for me, decisions defines that so called DESTINY. I’ve come to convince myself that relationships are stupid and I don’t plan on being involved in one. If I do begin complaining about my ‘single-ness’ please, hit me in the face. I think the problem with people finding a boyfriend or girlfriend is they’re searching for someone who ticks every box before they even make a move when really they should just start talking to someone they’re interested in and as you get to know them, discover if they’re suitable for you or not. I don't like competition. It’s either me or her. But, you obviously prefer her. I’d rather lose than be in second place. And I’d rather mean nothing to you than to be your second option. Being in second place or “rebound” is basically saying, “You’re good, but not good enough.”
I need some sleep because I'm so damn sleepy. He is such a sweetheart. I mean I like talking to him in Skype. I can't believe I slept around 2 a.m last night and it's all his fault. Haha. Ciao! ;)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard