I’m stronger than this. I have to remember I’m not the one with something to prove. I’m going to live my life each day until its proven to me that things have changed. I’m not going to stop my life for someone who may not even find me important enough to fight for. It’s okay to feel sad at first but eventually I'm going to have to realize that I am so much better on my own. He doesn't deserve me. He cut me down and made me feel like my feelings were not important. Yeah he told me he loved me, but did he ever show me he loved me? JUST some things to think about. The phrase “Love is blind” makes so much sense now. When you love someone you ignore all the bad things and focus on the good. Take some time to step back and see that the bad outweighed the good and you will realize you are better off alone. It’s crazy to think that someone you love and claims to love you could hurt you so easily. That’s when the sad thought “did he ever love me?” comes to mind. Either way, I have to realize I don’t deserve that treatment. Step back and pretend this is my friend in my situation. What would I say to her? I’d most likely tell her that this guy is an asshole. So I need to start taking my own advice and open my eyes. There are people out there who isn't like this. My advise is don’t be with someone who makes you feel sad all the time. Find someone who is always wanting to make you happy. Raise your standards. Move on. Oh and I know I deserve better. 





← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard