Had a crush on a 24 year old guy. /
0 comments (+)
Dear crush, I've already accepted the fact that you are married. Thank you so much for giving me the money love and the paper bird. Thank you for being such a sweetheart which made me like you. Thank you for noticing that I'm sad when no one else does. Thank you for saying that my eyes are pretty and I look cute when I bun my hair. Thank you so much and now please just stop making me like you even more because- You are married.
- You are having scandal with the girl from housekeeping.
Oh and I would like to thank you for acting like a jerk these past few days. I don't why but thank you for opening my eyes that you are just the same like the other guys. I actually thought that you are different. Silly me. I mean all guys are just the same so smh for thinking that you are different. Dear heart, next time please listen to my brain okay. Don't ever fall for someone's sweetness. You will get bruises.