No thanks /
0 comments (+)
Hahaha. Terima kasih saja lah. Di SMK Sandakan lagi tu. Saya langsung tak berminat okay. :)|
about ✿
more ✿ Facebook ✿ Twitter ✿ Instagram ✿ Tumblr ✿
|
|
No thanks /
0 comments (+)
Hahaha. Terima kasih saja lah. Di SMK Sandakan lagi tu. Saya langsung tak berminat okay. :)the blogger I’m the type of person that enjoys making an impact on people’s day. I enjoy putting a smile on others faces. It doesn’t matter if they are a complete stranger or a best friend. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I’m the type of person that says “please” and “thank you”. The person that holds the door open for you. The person that lets you cut ahead in line. The person that says “bless you” when you sneeze. The person that spots you a couple dollars if you need it. The person that picks up your pencil off the floor. The person that reminds you that not everyone is cold hearted and distant. The person that shows you that not all good people are gone. The one that makes an impact on your day whether it be only for a minute or a lifetime. I’m the person that shows you that there still is hope in humanity. I’m the person that believes acts of kindness can change the world for the better. let's escape to these websites The past is a nice place to visit but not to stay Monthly Archives June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 November 2013 January 2014 February 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 Recent Entries Thank u so much . Skin by → Pipie Panini Html code → Mary / Hanie. Images from → weheartit. |
Peek A Boo
Affiliates
Frank
Yen
Ziee
link
Tagboard
|
