People sucks and I don't need any of them. /
0 comments (+)
Relationships has it ups and downs so is mine. I seriously hate it when we fight over small things. So I've been going through lots of stress. My sleeping schedule is so fucked up. Thanks to my assignments. My brain is so tired that I just want this semester to be over. We had our midterm exam and I'm the second best in the class. Still not good enough. I need to be the first because second place doesn't get the prize. I don't freaking care what I need to sacrifice in order to be the 1st. That is my motivation. People come and go. All they do is hurt you. People can just go to hell. I don't need anyone to teach me about life because I am living my life. Stop asking me if I'm okay or what. Just don't okay. Just don't talk to me. Friends? I don't need any of that. They will just use you. They will only be nice when they need something.