1 and a half year. :) / 0 comments (+)
If there is one thing that I'm so proud of my bf that would be the fact that  he never leave when things get hard. He stayed and always will. I'm so sure that besides God and my family, my boyfriend is someone that I can count on. I admit that I am the one who always start the fight. I always say bad things but at the end of the day, it is him that I want and I can't imagine living life without him. He knows me inside and out. I just hope that he will never give up on me since we have been together for 1 and a half year. I can't imagine myself  loving someone else and starting over. I just want this sem to be over so I can go back to Sandakan since I' feel so lonely here. Oh and my boyfriend will be going back with me for 4 days. This time we are going back by plane. Balik-balik bas so tukar lah. Hehe. 4 hari pun jadi lah. Tak boleh oh berpisah lama-lama. 1 bulan lagi tu. Boleh sakit jiwa. Hahaha. I admit that I am so attached with him and that is the main reason why I always get hurt.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard