Reminiscing from the very start. /
0 comments (+)
I'm don't know what is wrong with me lately. I always get angry, I feel so depressed and I got no one to talk to. I seriously have no intention to get angry at you and I really want to be the girlfriend that doesn't get mad when you come back late, when you prioritize your friend over me but I just can't. I always end up getting mad at you. I mean I always end up being disappointed. I know you love me, I can feel it but I just can't help it. I just don't want to feel anything. I'm so tired of feelings. I need a break from everyone. So boyfriend decided to buy me all the 3 things that he asked me to choose. I know deep inside my heart that all I ever need from him is his time. I miss the old us. Just us spending our time together because now, its just me spending my time alone waiting for you. I know you are busy with work, I know I ask too much, I know that everything you do is for our future but I just hope that you treasure what you have now because who knows if I die tomorrow right? I just really miss you and us sayang. Dear God, please give me the strength to be patient and to forgive those who hurt me. Amen.