Belated Happy Valentines Day people. Since my sayang don't celebrate valentines, I just wrote him a card and that is all. Simple and sweet. Well I actually joined a contest which requires you to write a message to your special someone and you will stand a chance to win a prize. After writing your message on a card that they provide, you get to hang in on a tree and let you love one find it by giving them the number of the card. So we went to Suria on Valentines day and sayang found my card. He was smiling while reading it. After reading my card, he kissed my forehead and cheek which made me almost tear up. Although we always fight and he always make me sad, he is also the one that makes me happy. Sayang asked me to choose what I want between :
  1. A pair of pink Nike Air shoes
  2. Necklace
  3. Samsung Mega
I told him that I want all and he said 'cannot' while laughing. Boooooooooooooo. Guess what? I think I'm going to choose necklace. Why? Sayang just bought me a converse shoes so its a waste if I choose a pair of pink nike air shoes although I really like it. I don't choose Samsung Mega because sayang is going to buy an ipad for me end of this month so yeah. NECKLACE is the deal. :) 


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard