Nobody has the right to make me wait and sad. /
0 comments (+)
Stop looking at me Mr. Stalker. I seriously have no idea why you keep looking at me. I notice that you've been staring too much. Stop it okay or I might like you. Hahaha. Fuck! I feel guilty man towards my sayang. So there is this one guy at my CS2 class and I just don't know why he likes to look at me. I mean, why would he do that? Creepy! We were presenting our slides and he kept looking at me while smiling. Since that day, I always notice him looking at me. The moment I caught his eyes, he quickly turned his eyes. He kinda look like my former boss. He got piercing, always wear sweater and yeah he got that 'bad boy look' which is so my type. I am so freaking upset at sayang. He promised to go out with me at 8pm and he pretty much spoiled my mood. Why? Because he was too busy playing his NFSC. He is just so into cars. IDGAF who you are. You have no right to make me wait and sad. Not even you sayang. Thanks to my anger, I punched the walls and my fist is swollen. Yeay me! I can't scold him and I don't want to hurt his feelings because I know my words will be too harsh so the only way I can let my anger out is by punching walls. For you Mr.Stalker, I am so nervous to present my speech "The History Of Tattoos" in front of the class because I know you will be there. Okay enough! I shall sleep.