Cutting and smoking calms the shit out of me. /
0 comments (+)
I'm back in KK and I feel depressed. I feel sad for no fucking reason. I'm not happy and I seriously have no idea why. Even my beloved boyfriend doesn't make me happy. I'm back on cutting and smoking. Cutting helps me by easing my pain and smoking helps me by calming my soul. I know people won't understand the story behind my cutting and smoking. Not even my mom nor my boyfriend. I don't know how long my boyfriend will stick with me knowing that I'm hard to be with. Though I can see changes already. My dad is back. He called and everything is fine between us. I'm just not use to having him calling me twice a day just to make sure I'm fine or not. It makes me sick whenever my dad cares about me. My boyfriend do get upset at me whenever I cut and smoke but I can't help it. It makes me feel so much better.Hello sem 4. Thank God this sem is just a short sem. I can't wait to go back to Sandakan. I'm so tired of dealing this depression all alone. I did quite well for sem 3 since I did really bad for sem 2. So I'm hoping to do better for sem 4.