I'm so freaking tired with my life. I know I'm blessed and I'm thankful to God but I'm just too tired dealing with people. It feels like I'm too attached to them and I end up getting hurt. Why people? Why always hurt me? I want to run away. Somewhere far far away from here. I just want to leave Malaysia. My problem is I have high expectation on people and the result of that is disappointment. I expect them to be good which they are not. I'm so tired of having feelings. I just want to feel numb. In that way, I won't feel anything. Dear ex, why now? Why not before? When I was head over heels over you? It is too late now. I've already found my other half and I just want him. It has been 5 years and 8 months you know since that day. I delete you on fb because I just can't stand you sending message everyday. I'm tired of dealing with you. Lets just move on and live.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard