I'm tired. I'm tired of fighting over the same damn issues. Why the fuck can't you just understand and try to fix it? I'm starting to hate your friends. I'm afraid I might hate you too although I love you. I tired of crying and being mad. I feel like giving up. I just don't see how this relationship can work when all you care about is your fucking dumb friends. I'm tired of punching walls when all I want to punch is their faces. I don't think I can ever look at them the same. You can hate me for hating your fucking friends and I won't even give a shit. My fist is swollen and I'm not thinking straight so I suggest you to run far away. Away from my sight because I swear I would stab you and cry for your wounds.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard