One of my turn ons: When a guy listens to all type of genres.
When he listens and has interests in the same exact music like I do.
That’s a major plus. I love you already. Lol. But seriously. It’s hard
finding people who has the same taste.
I mean, it kinda doesn’t matter if he likes what I listen to or not. It’s whatever. I’m just saying it’s a huge turn on. Hahaha, while we’re in the car driving out somewhere. We could jam together and not worry about how one of us doesn’t like “this type of song” or “this” and argue about changing to the next song because one of us thinks it’s shitty music. You know? I can’t really explain it. Though, I just felt like putting it out there. I’d still date the guy, if he doesn’t have the same taste. But, I don’t know. It’s just not fun at all.
I wish i was like those people that just don’t give a fuck about anything. All I can say is why did God make me such a caring person? Maybe somebody will appreciate me for it. Someday.
I mean, it kinda doesn’t matter if he likes what I listen to or not. It’s whatever. I’m just saying it’s a huge turn on. Hahaha, while we’re in the car driving out somewhere. We could jam together and not worry about how one of us doesn’t like “this type of song” or “this” and argue about changing to the next song because one of us thinks it’s shitty music. You know? I can’t really explain it. Though, I just felt like putting it out there. I’d still date the guy, if he doesn’t have the same taste. But, I don’t know. It’s just not fun at all.
I wish i was like those people that just don’t give a fuck about anything. All I can say is why did God make me such a caring person? Maybe somebody will appreciate me for it. Someday.
