MohdZaidiBinHamidi / 0 comments (+)
So the entry for today will be about my boyfriend because he deserves it. This guy is the apple of my pie. I freaking love him. Why? He is my man, best friend, boyfriend & etc. He means a lot to me. So far he is the only guy that can cope with my crazy attitude. I seriously don't know how the hell he can cope with me. I sometimes ask him "macam mana sayang boleh bersabar dengan sikap aku yang selalu berubah? Sekejap marah, sekejap happy, sekejap jealous, sekejap sedih, dalam pendek GILA? And his answer will always be " Sebab sayang lah" then he will kiss my forehead. I know right that I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I thank God for having him. I would like to thank to those whoever hurt him. Why? because of that, I get him. The thing about him is whenever we fight, he will be the one to "pujuk" me. And for those who really know me, you guys know right that I can go days or even months without talking if I'm mad and hurt. But with him, the longest time that I can go is 30 minutes.He is perfect in my eyes although there are times that I feel like slapping him hard. Hahaha. He is the type that will hold your hands in front of everyone, the type that is not shy to show to everyone that he is proud to have you and he loves you. He is that type. He is my type of guy. I like the fact that he can get along with my family. He even calls my mom "Mommy". So I can't wait to meet the rest of his family because I've only met his father and brother. I'm praying and hoping that he would get off for 1 week so we can go back to Sandakan and Tawau after I'm done with semester 1.*Finger Crossesd* 









← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard