Bye 2013. Hello 2014. /
0 comments (+)
Bye bye 2013 and hello 2014. I would thank God for blessing me so much in 2013. Because I got my first job in February 2013, my SPM result in March 2013, my beloved boyfriend in April 2013 and also a good college in October 2013. Oh and also my first Semester Break which I really had fun with my sayang. Why? Here is the story. As soon as my semester break started, the both of us and also Carly went back to Sandakan by bus. I know I've told you guys that I will never ever go by bus to Sandakan yet I did because this time was different. My sayang is with me. All the time with me so I feel safe. I seriously can't travel by bus without my mom or my sayang. I can go crazy inside the bus. We left at noon and we reached around 10pm. I was surprised to see my future stepdad at my house. He is good but I have to admit that he kinda look like my papa. Then the next day, if I was not mistaken, Sayang went to Semporna with his friend to take mummy's car because we need the car to move around. After that, Sayang drove us around Sandakan and we went to The Crocodile Farm. But only Gillian followed the both of us. Then here comes the day where sayang, me, and carly went to Tawau. I asked Carly to follow us because I'm so not ready to meet my future family alone and she agreed. The three of us happily went to Tawau and I must say that I had fun. Sayang's parents was friendly and good. I've met his dad when he was here for Sayang's Convocation. His brothers are all friendly. I've meet the second one (Hairul) few months back. Then the next day in Tawau, We went to Kalabakan which is his grandparents place. I was so freaking nervous because I was introduced to the whole family. His granparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and etc. But thank God I was calmed down when one of his uncle is a Filipino. He was so friendly and we talked for hours and hours. So? Everything went well with my future family. Praised the Lord for always being there for me. Then after Tawau, we went back to Sandakan. Then after 2 days later, Sayang left because he needs to work. Oh boy, I was so freaking sad. It is simply because I'm so used of having him in my life every day that actually it kills me for not being able to be with him for the next 2 weeks. I was suppose to go back to Kota Kinabalu after Nwe Year but because I just seriously miss him, I made my mum, stepdad and carly to send me early which is on the 27th of December 2013. The first thing I did as soon as I reached is I went and hug him tight. One more thing, I already know my result for semester 1 and my pointer is 3.67. The End.