My life is pretty much fucked up. /
0 comments (+)
Hey guys! I just started my 2nd semester and I am so not motivated because 2 of my college friends quit. But that is life right? I just need to move on. Last semester had a good pointer because we had 3 subjects only and for this 2nd semester, we have 6 and that includes Principle of Accounting. What the actual fuck right? I seriously hate maths and I have no basic in accounts. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo me! Okay whatever but lets be positive. At least I'm freaking good in Communication Skills. Hahaha. I hope that would help my pointer. I just want to maintain my pointer. So last semester we only had 6 people and we all are so used to each other but for this 2nd semester there are only 4 of us left. Guess what? We combine with other course. If before, it is all about Diploma in Tourism Management 10/13, now we have DCA(culinary), DPA(pastri), DHM(hotel) and etc. Sooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable because we don't even know them and we are so used presenting our work in front of 6 people. I'm so freaking stress about family problems. I stress out and I get sick and he gets upset. I know he hate seeing me sad, crying like a baby in front of him, being stress and getting sick but I can't help it. You guys know right that I'm super sensitive. I decided to go back alone this chinese new year. Yes. ALONE! and by bus! I just need to go back and speak up as the eldest in the family. I just want everything back to normal. And for you Mr,homewrecker, I curse you! We were about to be a big happy family but you came and destroyed my dream. I will not leave you alone after what you did to my family. Especially my mummy. I will kill you with my words!